We recently looked at what is considered medical malpractice in Ohio.
We now would like to look at the type of injuries that can trigger a malpractice case in our state.
In the state of Ohio, medical malpractice can include claims for:
- birth injury caused during labor and delivery
- brain damage from a variety of errors
- surgical errors of all kinds
- failure to diagnose a heart attack
- a delay in the diagnose of cancer of any kind
- medication overdose or errors in dosage
- negligence causing respiratory or cardiac arrest
- nursing negligence
- hospital negligence and leaving behind surgical instruments, sponges or towels inside a patient’s body.
If you feel that you have a potential medical malpractice claim, contact Steve Crandall, a top rated medical malpractice lawyer in Cleveland. Steve is available to help answer your medical malpractice questions and guide you in determining your best next steps.