Crandall & Pera Law would like to congratulate our co-founder Steve Crandall on being named to the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys’ 2017 list of 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Ohio for the fourth consecutive year. The AIOPIA is part of the American Institute of Legal Counsel, a third-party attorney ratings service which publishes a list of “10 Best” in every state.
The AIOPIA relies on a proprietary evaluation system designed to help people in need of legal counsel find the right attorney for their needs. Attorneys must be nominated for inclusion by a client, a peer, or by the Institute itself. Once an attorney is nominated, an independent review committee researches each nominee, and evaluates him or her based on the following criteria:
- Impeccable client ratings
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee discipline
- Must be a member in Good Standing of their State Bar
- Excellent peer reviews
- Possession of advanced degrees
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
Based on these evaluations, nominations are sent to a final selection process, and the winners are named.
Steve Crandall puts his clients first
Above all things, an attorney selected by the AIOPIA must be dedicated to providing the highest levels of client satisfaction. Steve Crandall is an award-winning injury attorney who has dedicated himself to protecting the rights of the injured throughout Ohio. A former malpractice defense attorney, Steve changed course in 2001 to become a plaintiff’s attorney, eventually co-founding Crandall & Pera Law, a premier medical malpractice and personal injury firm serving clients throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Steve knows that his clients rely on him to guide them through some of the most painful and difficult times of their lives. His commitment to his clients, and to seeking justice for them, is well-known throughout the area, and he is routinely recognized by other non-objective ratings services for his passion and dedication to his clients:
- US News & World Report’s Best Lawyers®, Cleveland, 2015-2017
- Lawyer of the Year, Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice, 2017
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Ohio Super Lawyers, “Top 100″ Attorney in Ohio, 2009-2015
- Ohio Super Lawyers, “Top 10″ Attorney in Ohio, 2012 and 2017
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2008- 2015
- Cleveland Magazine, “Top 50″ Attorney, 2008-2015
- Cleveland Magazine, “Top 5″ Attorney, 2010 and 2012
- Martindale-Hubbell 5.0/5.0, “Pre-eminent Lawyer” rating, the highest rating available
- COM rating of 10/10 and listed as an AVVO “Pro”
Congratulations on your fourth consecutive selection to the list of 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Ohio, Steve Crandall! It is certainly well-deserved.