Crandall & Pera Law is very proud to announce that partner Steve Crandall has been named to the 2018 Super Lawyers List for his work in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice in Ohio. This is Steve’s 10th consecutive year being selected for Super Lawyers, and his 10th consecutive year being named to the Top 100 in Ohio list. He has a long history being selected for inclusion on Super Lawyers lists, including:
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2005
- Top 50 in Cleveland 2009-2018
- Top 5 in Cleveland, 2012 and in 2017
- Ohio Top 10 Super Lawyers, 2012 and 2017
- Ohio Top 100 Super Lawyers 2009-2018
This latest selection tops off a year of accolades for Steve. He was also named to US News & World Report’s Best Lawyers® in Cleveland for the 4th consecutive year. The firm was also selected for inclusion in Best Law Firms, where it earned a Tier 1 status for Plaintiffs’ Medical Malpractice.
An award-winning attorney on your side
While Super Lawyers may be Steve’s most recent honor, his work has been lauded by multiple objective ratings services and by his clients for years, including:
- Lawyer of the Year, Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice, US News & World Report, 2017
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, “10 Best” in Ohio, 2014-2017
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2008- 2017
- Cleveland Magazine, “Top 50″ Attorney, 2008-2015, 2018
- Cleveland Magazine, “Top 5″ Attorney, 2010 and 2012, 2017
He has been recognized by Elite Lawyers of America as a Platinum member, denoting the top 1% of attorneys in the country. He is also a Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and an Avvo “Pro” with a perfect 10/10 rating. Steve is also rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, for the level of his work and his dedication to maintaining the highest ethical standards. He has a perfect 5/5 score.
We are all very proud of Steve, and thrilled to see him included on the list yet again. We cannot think of an attorney who deserves it more.