Kentucky Lawyers Explain the Dangers of Truck Rollovers
Aggressive attorneys demand full compensation for injuries and death after a serious accident
Truck rollovers are one of the deadliest types of truck accidents. Simply getting the person out of the truck compartment after an accident can be difficult, gut-wrenching task. Rollovers can happen in an instant due to driver error, debris in the road, defective equipment or due to a multitude of other reasons. Additionally, rollovers often impact many cars and vehicles nearby. When other vehicles are involved in an accident, the responsible parties must be held responsible for damages. Often, the truck driver is to blame. Sometimes, the truck company that owned or leased the truck is at fault. Manufacturers may also be responsible.
When you retain an attorney from Crandall & Pera Law, a Kentucky truck rollover lawyer analyzes the cause of the accident to bring an appropriate claim against all responsible parties. We represent drivers, passengers and bystanders injured in these devastating collisions. Our attorneys request monetary damages for medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. If a loved one has died as the result of a crash, our lawyers help you pursue a wrongful death claim on his or her behalf.
Reasons trucks rollover
Commercial drivers and truck companies should be aware of preventative techniques to protect against rollovers. Both the driver and truck company should take all necessary precautions. The first step in prevention is understanding the reasons trucks rollover.
Our Kentucky truck accident attorneys often handle truck rollover cases that were caused by:
- Traveling too fast for conditions
- Taking a turn to quickly
- Faulty steering
- Tired drivers
- Driving a truck while distracted
- Driving while drunk
- Faulty truck parts
- Wet or slick roads or highways
- Potholes or dangerous roads
- Debris on the road such as a dead animal
- Colliding with another vehicle
Truck rollovers create the strong possibility of many traffic problems. Some of the risks are:
- Death or serious injury to the driver. Rollovers crush or create large physical forces on the occupants of the truck.
- Multiple-vehicle collisions. If the truck shipment spills, oncoming vehicles that try to evade the truck or the spill can collided with the truck, cargo, or other cars. Other drivers may veer off the road to avoid the impact.
- The truck that rolls over may keep moving. Trucks that roll over can slide into other autos on the highway. Often, the occupants of the other vehicles are killed or suffer catastrophic injuries.
- The truck can slide into opposing lanes. If the truck moves into oncoming traffic, the results can be tragic for everyone nearby.
Contact a skilled Kentucky truck rollover lawyer to review your rights and remedies
Truck rollover cases are often deadly; our Kentucky truck crash attorneys bring wrongful death claims against all responsible parties. Victims who are lucky enough to survive often suffer life-long injuries or serious harm. Our legal team is ready to bring claims against the right entities and to demand compensation for all the damages that families of victims or victims suffer. Please call our lawyers to discuss your case for free. You can call us at 877-686-8879 or complete our contact form. Our attorneys represent clients across Kentucky, including in Louisville and Lexington.