Skilled Attorneys Represent Victims of a Wide Range of Car Accidents
Ohio automobile accident attorneys who protect your future
While few if any accidents are identical, auto accidents occur with enough frequency to be classified in major groups: fatal or non-fatal, type of vehicle, type of impact, commercial vs. passenger vehicle, driver’s condition, road conditions, and so on. The type and cause of the crash you were involved in often has an impact on the severity of your injuries and the amount of compensation you may be entitled to in a legal action.
The Ohio auto accident attorneys at Crandall & Pera Law are experienced in investigating and litigating every kind of car crash possible. If you or a loved one is seriously injured or disabled in a vehicular accident, you should turn for legal guidance from Crandall & Pera Law. Our firm’s attorneys have an in-depth understanding of the law that has allowed us to obtain several multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. Let Crandall & Pera Law help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Types of crashes our auto accident lawyers handle
Auto accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere, and during any time of day. Even the most careful driver is susceptible to the dangers of a reckless driver. At Crandall & Pera Law, our Ohio auto accident lawyers handle claims involving:
- Head-on collisions. These kinds of crashes are particularly likely to cause serious injury because of the amount of energy they generate. Although airbags, seatbelts and controlled collapse designs help reduce the likelihood of fatality, few people walk away from such a collision uninjured.
- Sideswipes. If the vehicle is in motion when side-impacted it may skid into a stationary object or into oncoming traffic, or may turn over. Further injuries to passengers’ necks, spines and hips often occur as a result of the impacted vehicle’s sudden change in direction.
- Rear end collisions. Despite seatbelts, airbags and headrests, rear-end collisions are the major cause of whiplash injuries. These injuries to the cervical vertebrae result from sudden, severe forward and backward motion of the head beyond its normal limits.
- Broadside collisions. Commonly known as “T-bone” accidents, broadside collisions occur when the side of one vehicle is impacted by the front of another. Drivers and passengers are at serious risk in fast moving broadside accidents.
- Head-on. If the front-ends of two cars collide, this is known as a head-on collision. These types of accidents happen when one driver is going the wrong way down a one-way street, a car drifts into the opposing lane on a road, or through similar negligent actions.
- Multi-car collisions. Claims increase in complexity when multiple vehicles are involved in the crash. You may have more than one party involved and different drivers might share some of the blame for the accident.
- Wrong way accidents. Drivers who drive their car the wrong way on an entrance or exit ramp, a one-way street, or a highway put the other cars on the road at serious risk.
Drivers who are found to be at fault for any of these kinds of crashes may be liable for your damages, including property damage, lost wages, medical expenses, and more.
Our Ohio attorneys’ experience; your peace of mind
If you have been injured, or a loved one injured or killed in an automobile accident, seek legal advice as soon as possible. A qualified Ohio automobile accident attorney at Crandall & Pera Law can be the point of contact between you and all other interested parties, so that you can concentrate on recovering and getting on with your life. In Ohio, where liability can sometimes be shared, let one of our attorneys ensure that it is shared fairly, in accordance with the facts of your case.
Please call us at 877-686-8879 or fill out our contact form to schedule a no-obligation consultation. We serve clients throughout Ohio, including Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Chesterland and Chagrin Falls.