Cincinnati Personal Injury Office (East Side)
At Crandall & Pera, we advocate for residents in Southwestern Ohio and Northern Kentucky who suffer from devastating injuries. We pride ourselves on providing each client with personalized care, limiting our caseload so that you receive the attention you deserve.
Our award-winning personal injury attorneys can assist after all manner of serious injuries, including:
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth And Delivery Injuries
- Failure To Diagnose And Misdiagnosis
- Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Why Should You Choose Crandall & Pera For Your Cincinnati Personal Injury Claim?
The legal representation that you choose matters. When you go up against a large insurance company or medical center, you need an experienced Ohio personal injury lawyer who will fight for you.
At Crandall & Pera:
- Our attorneys have decades of personal injury and medical malpractice experience.
- We are skilled trial attorneys who can protect your interests in court.
- We provide personalized service and attention throughout your case.
- Our lawyers previously worked in defense and know how the other side prepares their cases.
- We have registered nurses on staff to receive in-depth medical insights that strengthen our cases.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys Who Take On Ohio And Kentucky Health Care Centers
At Crandall & Pera, we are prepared to take on powerful hospitals and medical centers in complex medical malpractice claims. We can represent you in claims against all health care centers throughout the greater Cincinnati area and into Kentucky, including:
- Mercy Health
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elizabeth Healthcare
Crandall & Pera Cincinnati Case Results
Our personal injury attorneys have an impressive record of success, securing some of the largest settlements and verdicts in Ohio history. Below are a sample of our Cincinnati case results. Visit our case results page to read more about these and other past cases.
- $10.31 million: Verdict for surgical injury.
- $4.65 million: Birth injury claim
- $3.15 million: Paralysis from surgical error
- $3 million: Settlement for brain injury arising out of radiology and emergency medicine negligence
- $2.5 million: Verdict for stillbirth
- $2.45 million: Brain injury stemming from misdiagnosis
- $1.7 million: Settlement for catastrophic birth injuries and, ultimately, death of baby/young child
- $1.6 million: Settlement for medication-related brain injury
Local Points Of Interest
Fountain Square: 520 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Paul Brown Stadium: 1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Great American Ball Park: 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
University of Cincinnati: 2600 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45221
Xavier University: 3800 Victory Pkwy., Cincinnati, OH 45207
Hamilton Country of Ohio Courthouse: Hamilton County Courthouse, 1000 Main St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Schedule A Free Initial Case Consultation
We can meet with you at your home or in the hospital if you are unable to travel to the office. We can also schedule a virtual case consultation over Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Facetime.
Address And Contact Information
Crandall & Pera Law, LLC
Cincinnati, OH 45244