Experienced Ohio & Kentucky Medical Malpractice and Injury Attorneys
One-on-one care from honest, respected medical negligence attorneys in Ohio and Kentucky
Patients have the right to expect a reasonable level of care from their doctors. When medical professionals fail to provide that care, the risk of sustaining a substantial injury increases. A new injury, an undiagnosed condition, the untimely death of your loved one – these may be the result of medical negligence, and you may be entitled to compensation to help you move forward.
Personal care from highly-recognized Ohio
medical malpractice attorneys is the hallmark of Crandall & Pera Law. Our team of injury attorneys, medical negligence lawyers and Registered Nurses is dedicated to representing you and your family in your time of need. Choosing the right lawyer is important. If you are looking for a true partner to stand by your side through the legal process, choose the Ohio and Kentucky injury lawyers of Crandall & Pera Law.
A local firm with a nationwide reach
At Crandall & Pera Law, you work directly with a team of accomplished front-line trial attorneys, all of them recognized and awarded as being among the top attorneys in the nation in cases involving medical malpractice and personal injury. They know what it takes to win in the courtroom and they are not afraid to take on the big and powerful on your behalf. Crandall & Pera Law attorneys have an impressive record of courtroom victories
and some of the largest settlements ever achieved in cases throughout Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia.
The firm maintains multiple offices throughout Ohio and Kentucky to better serve its clients. As all three of the firm’s founders are licensed in both states, you never have to worry if you are injured while away from home: Crandall & Pera Law is bound to have an office near your home or close to the location where you sustained your injury. You can choose a trustworthy medical malpractice lawyer who is both convenient to you and prepared to handle your claim, whether you were hurt in Kentucky or Ohio. The firm is proud to assist clients from offices in:
What we do
We provide you with proven insight and personal attention in high-stakes cases involving:
- Medical Malpractice. The firm has the resources to handle complex cases of medical negligence in Ohio and Kentucky. If an act of malpractice led to an incorrect or delayed diagnosis, or a surgical or medication error, Crandall & Pera Law’s attorneys have the skills and experience to guide you toward a just outcome. All three partners are former malpractice defense attorneys, and therefore understand exactly how the defense will make its case. Being able to anticipate these defenses allows the team to build a stronger case for clients injured by medical malpractice in Ohio and Kentucky hospitals, clinics, private offices and emergency rooms.
- Birth Injuries. The attorneys are widely recognized for their work in the area of labor and delivery negligence. Crandall & Pera Law advocates on behalf of Ohio and Kentucky families whose lives have been changed because of a negligence-related birth injury.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. The Kentucky nursing home neglect lawyers of the firm have years of experience fighting on behalf of clients whose family members have suffered in long-term care facilities.
- Wrongful Death. The unexpected loss of a loved one is always heartbreaking. When that death is caused by the negligent actions of another person or entity, you have legal options available. Crandall & Pera Law helps families obtain the compensation they need to secure their future, so that they might focus on healing together.
- Personal Injury. The Kentucky and Ohio personal injury lawyers of the firm provides comprehensive representation for clients who have sustained serious, often permanent injuries after a catastrophic accident.
- Construction Accidents. When a construction worker is hurt on the job, he or she can rely on workers’ compensation. When a bystander is injured, there is no “back-up plan.” The firm represents independent contractors, visitors and passersby who have sustained an injury on or near a construction site, or in a construction zone on Ohio or Kentucky roadways.
- Auto Accidents. In 2014, the most recent year available, 672 people died in auto accident in Kentucky. Auto accidents caused the death of 1,006 people in Ohio that same year. They led to thousands of injuries in both states. Crandall & Pera Law protects families who have suffered at the hands of negligent drivers. The firm has earned a reputation in dram shop cases in particular, but handles all types of complex auto accident cases.
- Commercial Trucking Accidents. Both Ohio and Kentucky rely on the trucking industry to keep their states running, and their residents employed. It is why there are so many commercial trucks on the roadways – and why there are so many truck accidents each year. If you were injured because of the actions of a negligent commercial truck driver, or because of a defective auto part, the firm may be able to help.
Our services are highly personal and tailored to meet the individual needs of your case. Our lawyers are compassionate, approachable and skilled. All Crandall & Pera Law clients have our promise of a deeply personal commitment to their cases. Rest assured knowing that we will be at your side during what may be the most difficult time of your life.
Every client is treated with respect and dignity
Crandall & Pera Law comprises skilled trial attorneys and Registered Nurses who are dedicated to
their clients. To schedule a no-obligation consultation with an Ohio medical malpractice attorney at one of our office locations in Cleveland, Chagrin Falls, Columbus, Cincinnati or Chesterland, please call 877-686-8879 or fill out our contact form
. To make an appointment with an experienced Kentucky medical malpractice attorney at our office in Lexington or Louisville, please call 877-686-8879, or fill out this contact form