BOBBIE L. FLYNT, TRIAL ATTORNEY
Bobbie Flynt is a former insurance defense attorney who made the decision to put her 20 years of litigation experience into helping victims of medical malpractice and serious personal injury. She is a veteran trial lawyer who has practiced in every federal court system in Ohio, including the state Supreme Court and the United States Court of Federal Claims, where she represents clients seeking compensation from the Federal Vaccine Fund. She joined Crandall & Pera Law in 2017.
An Ohio native, Bobbie grew up in Dayton and attended Wright State University. She graduated cum laude with a degree in finance. After graduating from Wright State, Bobbie worked as an analyst for the Dayton Power & Light Company where she focused on regulatory compliance and served as a liaison between the company and the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio. This particular background created Bobbie’s unique perspective, giving her an edge when it comes to policy interpretation and claims analysis. She puts this perspective to work on behalf of our clients; it often results in a more just starting point for negotiations with the insurance companies, and allows for a more effective and robust argument when in front of a jury.
Bobbie earned her juris doctor from University of Dayton School of Law, cum laude. She honed her superior writing, editing and research skills while serving as a staff writer and then the Executor Editor for the University of Dayton’s Law Review. She was awarded the College of Law Merit Scholarship and the American Jurisprudence Award for Torts II and Individual Income Tax.
When she is not in the office, Bobbie enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. Her son is a business major at The Ohio State University and her daughter attends Chagrin Falls High School. Bobbie has been an active volunteer in the Chagrin Falls school district.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance and Bad Faith
- Municipal Liability
- Premises Liability
- Vaccine Fund Claims
- Appellate Litigation
- JD, cum laude, University of Dayton School of Law, 1996
- Law Review – Executive Editor 1995-96, Staff Writer 1994-95
- American Jurisprudence Award – Torts II, Individual Income Tax
- College of Law Merit Scholarship
- BS, cum laude, Finance, Wright State University, 1989
- Ohio, 1996
- Supreme Court, State of Ohio, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1996
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2002
- Ohio State Bar Association, Litigation Division
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Note, Sex Discrimination: Psychological Injury from Hostile Work Environment Harassment, 20 U. Dayton L. Rev. 1049 (1995)