Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyers & Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Award-winning lawyers for victims of medical malpractice, injuries and abuse
Suffering because of a serious injury or abuse can be overwhelming. Mounting medical bills and expenses can create undue stress and inhibit the healing process. The Kentucky personal injury lawyers at Crandall & Pera Law offer comprehensive care for clients throughout Kentucky who have been injured, neglected or harmed because of the negligent actions of others. Our Lexington and Louisville attorneys work directly with our clients, and our on-staff registered nurses and support team help us to build strategies designed to help protect our clients’ interests.
What we do
Crandall & Pera Law focuses on helping the ill and the injured. We offer support to victims of:
- Medical malpractice. Led by a team of former malpractice defense attorneys, Crandall & Pera Law has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients who have been harmed because of medical malpractice. We have successfully represented victims of wrongful diagnosis, surgical and medication errors, as well as a wide range of mistakes that could have exacerbated a patient’s condition.
- Birth injuries. Crandall & Pera Law helps to protect families when negligent labor and delivery practices, postpartum care or birth traumas have occurred. We have secured millions of dollars for our birth injury clients throughout Kentucky.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect. Our team of lawyers and nurses helps families throughout Kentucky whose loved ones have been abused or neglected at nursing homes. We handle all manner of nursing home abuse claims.
- Personal injury. The majority of personal injury claims handled by Crandall & Pera Law involve accidents, including accidents involving commercial trucks. We put our experience to work for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians who were injured because of a negligent or reckless driver or defective automotive part.
- Construction accidents. Crandall & Pera Law represents construction workers whose lives were put at risk in unsafe working environments, or who were not supplied with necessary safety equipment. We also represent both workers and drivers who were injured in a roadwork zone.
- Wrongful death. The death of a loved one is always sad; the wrongful death of a family member is tragic. Crandall & Pera Law represents clients who have lost spouses, parents, siblings or children because of medical negligence, catastrophic auto accidents or nursing home abuse.
Our personal injury lawyers are committed to providing compassionate counsel to our clients, and fight aggressively on their behalf in courtrooms and during negotiations. We know the defense strategies insurance companies and administrators may attempt to use, giving our lawyers an advantage. We investigate your claim to find the truth about what happened, so that you can make informed decisions about your future.
Contact Crandall & Pera Law to discuss the details of your case
If you do not know whether or not you or your family member is a victim of a personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse or birth injury, contact Crandall & Pera Law. We can give you an honest assessment of your case, and try to help you if you choose to pursue a lawsuit. Please call 877-686-8879 or fill out our contact form to schedule an appointment at one of our Kentucky law offices in Lexington and Louisville.
Types of Cases We Handle
Compassionate representation for victims of personal injury, including:
|Medical Malpractice||Birth Injuries|
|Wrongful Death||Catastrophic Personal Injury|
|Construction Accidents||Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect|
|Commercial Trucking Accidents||Vaccine Injuries|