Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys
Skilled attorneys protecting the rights of medical malpractice and personal injury victims
When you or a loved one has suffered serious harm because of another person’s negligence, the Louisville personal injury attorneys at Crandall & Pera Law are ready to stand by your side. Our lawyers have the extensive experience in medical malpractice and injury law that enables our team to provide comprehensive, effective representation for injured individuals. Unlike many personal injury law firms, Crandall & Pera Law focuses much of its practice around medical malpractice, birth injuries, and other injury claims involving complex litigation.
Formed by three former insurance defense attorneys, our Louisville law firm has a successful track record of winning millions of dollars for clients. When you are hurt, overwhelmed by medical expenses and are unsure how you can support your families, lean on us: we fight hard so you can focus on your recovery.
Advocating for the rights of medical malpractice victims across Louisville
The attorneys of Crandall & Pera Law handle complex medical malpractice cases stemming from acts of negligence by healthcare personnel. Our clients frequently refer us to their friends and loved ones when they have suffered after:
- Anesthesia errors
- Wrongful stillbirths
- Delivery and labor errors
- Medication mistakes
- Emergency room errors
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnoses
- Surgical errors
- Post-partum negligence
- Using defective medical devices
- Taking dangerous medications
With three on-staff Registered Nurses as well as additional attorneys and staff, Crandall & Pera Law ensures that clients always have someone to answer their questions and quell their fears and concerns. We tackle challenging cases throughout the state of Kentucky, and we refuse to settle a case when the outcome is not in the best interests of our clients.
Birth injury lawyers in Louisville fighting for you
At Crandall & Pera Law, we take birth injury cases very seriously. Protecting your child from further medical harm is our number one priority, along with providing the family with the financial ability to obtain the highest level of medical care he or she requires. Doctors and hospital staff who make serious errors during labor and delivery must be held accountable and a lawyer at Crandall & Pera Law fights for every cent you need to pay for medical treatment. Our Louisville birth injury attorneys handle complex cases where a child or mother has suffered:
- Erb’s palsy
- Cerebral palsy
- Vacuum extractor and forceps injuries
- Skull fractures and brain damage
- Postpartum negligence
- Stillbirth/wrongful death
Our Louisville medical malpractice lawyers offer their knowledge and extensive legal skills to help you successfully resolve any meritorious labor and delivery, birth injury, and birth trauma claim you may have.
Nursing home abuse and negligence
When your elderly family member lives in a residential nursing facility, you have the right to expect a certain standard of care to be upheld. In many cases, however, nursing home residents are too scared, too embarrassed or unable to express their concerns when something is wrong, leaving them defenseless in the face of nursing home abuse or neglect. Crandall & Pera Law helps protect Kentucky nursing home residents who have been abused by staff or residents:
Residents showing signs of malnutrition, who have developed bed sores or whose personality seems to have changed for no reason, could be exhibiting signs of neglect or distress. We can help you protect your loved ones and hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
Representation for serious personal injuries
We offer comprehensive personal injury representation, including catastrophic injuries that will impact an individual the rest of his or her life. We have successfully represented auto accident victims, motorcycle accident victims, victims of truck accidents and those who were injured on property owned by others.
With the skills and experience you need in a courtroom, we represent individuals who have suffered:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Limb amputations
- Permanent hearing or vision loss
- Permanent scarring from burns
We provide more than answers, we work to see that you have the financial support you need to provide options for your future.
Additional personal injury services for Louisville families
Our attorneys practice more than medical malpractice. Crandall & Pera Law’s diverse practice extends to helping injury victims and their loved ones after:
- Trucking Accidents. Not every law firm is equipped to accept the legal challenge of a tackling giant commercial trucking company after a driver has crashed into you or a loved one. Truck accident cases are complex, and often include complications such as multiple liable parties, issues involving interstate and federal laws, and fighting against a large commercial company who may have a large legal team on their side. Crandall & Pera Law accepts these challenges to help you obtain maximum compensation after an accident.
- Construction Accidents. Injured on a construction site? With hazards left and right on most every job site, it’s no surprise that thousands of workers get injured – or even killed – every year in serious accidents. Often, these accidents are the result of negligence of a contracting company or equipment manufacturer. This means you may be entitled to compensation if you were injured.
- Wrongful Death. If your loved one dies due to someone else’s negligence, Crandall & Pera Law is here to fight for you. While you grieve, a wrongful death lawyer in Louisville helps your family obtain the compensation you so desperately need during this difficult time.
Experienced legal help for Louisville families
With a successful track record that shows millions of dollars collected on behalf of our clients, Crandall & Pera Law has obviously improved the lives of numerous Kentucky families. Fighting for the rights of their clients and their families, our attorney believe in going above and beyond expectations. Please call 877-686-8879 or fill out our contact form to schedule a no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced Louisville medical malpractice lawyer.
Our Louisville office is located at 600 W Main St., Suite 100, Louisville, KY 40212. We are open 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday, but please feel free to contact us anytime.
Available 24/7 by Phone or Live Chat