Ohio Practice Areas
Getting Justice For Injury Victims Across Ohio
Dedicated Attorneys Fighting For Medical Malpractice, Trucking Accident And Birth Injury Victims Across Ohio
One major accident can change your life forever. You may have sustained severe injuries, incurred extensive property damage, and you might not be able to work. Perhaps you will now suffer medical complications for the rest of your life – all because of someone else’s negligence. But, you do not have to suffer in silence. Legal help is on your side. When you or your loved one’s injuries are caused by the recklessness or carelessness of another, Crandall & Pera Law is ready to fight for justice on your behalf.
Crandall & Pera Law is a team of dedicated Ohio personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers who help injury victims across Ohio, including Cincinnati, Chagrin Falls, Columbus, Cleveland, Chesterland, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to find out more regarding how we can help you and your family recover what you have lost.
Skilled Attorneys Representing A Wide Variety Of Injury Cases
At Crandall & Pera Law, we work with victims. We represent good, hard-working people like you who were injured due to someone else’s negligence. Our injury lawyers focus their Ohio practice in cases involving:
- Medical malpractice. When your health care professional fails to give you adequate care, you can recover compensation for their mistakes. Crandall & Pera Law handles cases involving dangerous drugs, surgical and anesthesia errors, medication errors, delayed and misdiagnosis, and much more.
- Birth injuries. No one should bear the agony of seeing their child suffer. Birth injuries caused by hospital or doctor negligence are preventable, and can even cause lifelong health problems, such as cerebral palsy or Erb’s palsy. Let an experienced lawyer get you the money you need to handle all the related expenses – and hold the offending parties accountable.
- Motor vehicle accidents. Our hard-hitting Ohio attorneys take on the toughest motor vehicle accident cases, including those involving commercial trucks. We take on those who are responsible for you or your loved one’s injuries, including the driver, the trucking company, and even vehicle manufacturers when necessary.
- Construction accidents. Construction workers have some of the most dangerous jobs out there. If you fell from scaffolding, were injured by a piece of faulty equipment, or suffered another serious injury at a construction site, a diligent attorney from Crandall & Pera Law helps you obtain full and fair compensation.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect. When you place your aging loved one in the care of seemingly capable health care professionals, you expect he or she will be taken care of. All too often elderly patients are abused, neglected, and taken advantage of in Ohio nursing home facilities. Let our attorneys help you obtain compensation for issues involving bed sores, medication errors, physical and mental abuse, nutrition deficiency, and more.
- Wrongful death. Nothing can replace the loss of a loved one. When funeral expenses and prior healthcare expenses start to pile up, you need appropriate compensation to cover those high costs. You might have even lost the much-needed income of your deceased loved one, creating an immensely stressful burden. Our dedicated attorneys represent the families of those who died due to the negligence of another, offering the care and compassion you need during this difficult time.
How Can An Ohio Lawyer Help Me?
Lawsuits are extremely complicated. Insurance adjusters might be calling you nonstop, attempting to settle your case – probably for less than it is worth. A highly qualified Ohio personal injury lawyer can help you recover maximum compensation for your medical malpractice, birth injury, trucking accident, nursing home abuse, or wrongful death claim. Most importantly, we take the burden off you during this very stressful time in your life by helping you recover:
- Medical expenses, including hospital and doctors’ visits, medical devices, prescription medication, and more
- Lost wages, including past, present, and future pay you may have lost due to your injuries
- Emotional distress, including the mental anguish you have suffered
- Pain and suffering, including the physical pain you or your family member have suffered
In wrongful death cases, our injury lawyers may be able to recover compensation for funeral expenses and additional non-compensatory damages as well.
Contact A Compassionate Ohio Injury Attorney Who Has Your Best Interests In Mind
To reserve a no-obligation consultation with the attorneys at Crandall & Pera Law, call us today at 877-686-8879 or fill out our contact form. We serve Ohio clients in Columbus, Chesterland, Cleveland, Chagrin Falls, Cincinnati, and the surrounding regions.