Camille Harlan is an experienced registered nurse and trial attorney, which enables her to evaluate medical issues and identify liability in a wide range of cases in the courtroom.
Camille became a registered nurse in 1981 and worked extensively in a wide range of hospital settings including the Neuro-Medical ICU, the Emergency Department and as an administrative officer coordinating care for nurses at a regional hospital in Ohio.
Her experience as a care provider in multiple fields and her insights in hospital policies, protocols, staffing and management make her invaluable when reviewing any case involving medical malpractice, personal injury or products liability.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Pediatric and Adult Advanced Life Support
- Ohio, 1994
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctorate - 1994
- Honors: Awardee, Regional Best Oralist, National Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Awardee, Academic Merit Scholarship
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Major: Communications
- Strategies to Prevent Retained Objects, Outpatient Surgery Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys, Member
- American State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association of Municipal League Attorneys, Member