Camille Harlan is an experienced registered nurse and trial attorney, which enables her to evaluate medical issues and identify liability in a wide range of cases in the courtroom.
Camille became a registered nurse in 1981 and worked extensively in a wide range of hospital settings including the Neuro-Medical ICU, the Emergency Department and as an administrative officer coordinating care for nurses at a regional hospital in Ohio.
Her experience as a care provider in multiple fields and her insights in hospital policies, protocols, staffing and management make her invaluable when reviewing any case involving medical malpractice, personal injury or products liability.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctorate – 1994
- Honors: Awardee, Regional Best Oralist, National Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Awardee, Academic Merit Scholarship
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Major: Communications
- Ohio, 1994
Certified Legal Specialties
- Pediatric and Adult Advanced Life Support
- Strategies to Prevent Retained Objects, Outpatient Surgery Magazine